[Elfsea] life is veritably glorious in Elfsea!

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 7 10:02:47 PDT 2001

Huzzah again!  Life is AWESOME in Elfsea!

The only thing that could top this would be ...
(checking last night's lottery numbers...)

Hey!  I won $3.00!  I'm rich!

Life is AWESOME in Elfsea!

- Galen

Quoting Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com>:

> Bonjour mes amis, cousins et cousines!  Most hearty
and overjoyed greetings
> from Madelina de Lyndesaye!
>
> Life is veritably glorious in Elfsea, for today, the
courier has brought
> glad tidings unto my lord husband, Laird Seamus
Donnacadh Loganaich an
> gabhain:  the V.A. has approved his disability, and
will be sending him a
> monthly stipend at the 100% disabled rate.  Not only
that, however, they
> will be sending him recompense back to August of last
year.  Now we will be
> able to live in a more genteel fashion (paying the
bills on time, buying
> insurance for the vehicles, not having to borrow from
Peter to pay Paul,
> etc.) rather than hand to mouth, as we have been
accustomed for many years
> due to his various physical limitations.
>
> I am so bursting with happiness at this magnificent
news that I felt I must
> share it with someone -- if not the world, then at
least with my dearest
> friends.
>
> Also, Laird Loganaich's surgery has been rescheduled
for June 29th, so he
> will be on the mend soon as well.
>
> Many thanks for your indulgence in allowing me to
post this -- I know I
> will
> be unbearable to be around until my giddiness wears
off.