[Elfsea] Legal anachronisms

GuyonDupre at aol.com GuyonDupre at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 06:28:37 PDT 2001

pcrandal at flash.net writes:

<<
 I am now free to pursue the joys of daily grind, and for that, I am
 grateful. I cannot see how some of our "public servants" can bear with
 their onerous duties, but I am sure they get satisfaction out of it.

I can testify it is not for the pay but it is for the good we attempt to
do..... We enjoy seeing lost kids safely found, criminals brought to justice,
victims helped and lives turned around..  We dont do it for the recognition,
god knows we dont do it for pay. We do it because we want to help everyone.

Guyon
Keith Jefferosn
Deputy Hood County Sheriff's Office