[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Central Regional War Practice

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Fri Jun 8 18:39:31 PDT 2001

Well, Dux,

I kinda prefer the Trinity River Brigade to "Hardcore", but then, that's
me:)

You know, this is horse country as well, and we have an active equestrian
group here.  How about Equitatus?  According to my Latin dictionary, it
means cavalry.

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Mordock von Rugen
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 11:52 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org; glaslyn at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Central Regional War Practice

Thanks, Afan!

Um, but actually the brigade does not yet have a name.  Here are a
couple to think about:

Iron Star (reference to strength and Ansteorra's primary charge)
Black Steel (reference to Ansteorra's colors, and toughness)
Hardcore (Central, and tough)
The Crucible (producing the finest warriors)
Black Gold (an obvious take-off on oil)
Trident (a take-off on the suggestion of Trinity, but with no potential
religious overtones)

If anybody has other suggestions, please bring them to the practice.

Dux

On
lindenwood at ansteorra.org;
> loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org; steppes at ansteorra.org
> Subject: [Steppes] Central Regional War Practice
>
> Howdy all!
>
> 	This is just a friendly not to let you know that on Sunday,
> June17, there will be a joint fighter practice for the Central
Regional