[Elfsea] Thursday Fighter Practice

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 08:51:52 PDT 2001

It was a good practice. Hopefully the weather will be
better next week and more people will feel safe in
coming out. Hmmmmm, ya know, I have permission to make
glass beads out there as well....maybe the torches
will make an appearance out there.

Rixende

--- Chris Baran <chris_baran at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
> A good number of people turned out for the practice
> last night at Ivan's.  It
> is a nice facility which allowed us to fight during
> the storm.  Another
> advantage is that a number of people were able to
> watch us fighting and
> spurred their interest in us.
>

> Sir Romanius
> >From: "Glen Wilkerson"
> >Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Thursday Fighter Practice
> >Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:05:30 -0500
> >
> >Maybe that's what people read last week when the
> first practice was supposed
> >to be there, and I rode out, and not one person
> turned up. Ivan was most
> >disappointed, but we did have a nice talk...
> >
> >Alaric

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRH Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com