[Elfsea] Summer M/D Club trip -- Suggestion

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:27:36 PDT 2001

The park is called Dove Park on Dove street across the street from Dove
elementary school (Is Grapevine original or what)
The park contains tennis courts, roller hockey courts, and jungle jim type
epuipment with 2 spitting dolphins.  It might not be a bad place  for a
joint fighter practice.

Cassandra