[Elfsea] Age -- WAS Name that SCAdian

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 20:41:31 PDT 2001

Are not some of the best things old?

       Scotch, wine, literature, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Victorian
furniture and I am sure the list goes on and on.

Because of family vacation I will miss the Moot this month but at the one in
July I will be collecting "first" SCA pictures (from the first year people
lived the dream) and captions to meld into and article for the Elfsea Scroll.

       START LOOKING NOW!!

Aeryn

(PS on the side - I have gotten a couple of inaudible messages from some VERY
soft spoken person about helping with moving stuff (I think) - come on over
Friday early afternoon if you can - I have many boxes of books to unpack so I
can bring them back to the appt. and pack more books.)

Thank you
Aeryn