[Elfsea] Arthurian Company/joint practices

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:58:42 PDT 2001

That's the date of Autumn Melees, unfortunately outside our control...:)

We're figuring that the actual melee events will be considered the brigade
practice for that month, and Steppes and Elfsea aren't going to try to get a
joint practice together when a big melee event is happening that month.

Congrats to Airaklee and Ceinwen, though.... <big grin>

Dux