[Elfsea] Scroll Deadline Passed ... Layout TONIGHT

David Knebel herault2 at home.com
Fri Jun 22 14:34:43 PDT 2001

Timothy,

    I wasn't sure if I needed to get you a report for the scroll yet or not.
My contact info to put in the scroll is as follows:
Lord Tomas Niallagain
 mka David Knebel
email: tomas at timelessbeads.com
(817)638-3543

My address shouldn't be necessary.  If you want to put something in as
filler and it is appropriate use the following.

Unto the fair populous of Elfsea
  does Ld. Tomas Niallagain send greetings.

As of July's moot I will be taking on the responsibilities of Nautilus
Pursuivant.  This summer will prove to be an exciting time.  I will soon be
contacting all of the active heralds in the barony, the list is
unfortunately small.  If you think you should be on it or would like to be
on it or if you are just interested in finding out what could be so much fun
as to have  a whole college dedicated to it, drop me a note or speak with me
after moot, I will be more than happy to assist you in any way I can.
Oh, and don't forget that Defender is having a heraldic display competition.

     Ever in Service,

 Ld Tomas Niallagain
   Nautilus Pursuivant