[Elfsea] Directions to Highland Games

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:46:26 PDT 2001

Take your best route to I30 and head towards Arlington
Exit Fielder Rd and go South
Turn left onto Mitchell (look for Pope Elementary school on the left)
The stadium will be on your left before Davis.

I don't recommend going down Cooper, there are alot more lights.

I wish I could be there to help today! But, I will see ya'll tomorrow!

Maria

----