[Elfsea] Business Meeting

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 15:46:55 PDT 2001

Unto the Populace of Elfsea,
     This is your first daily reminder that the business meeting for June
will be help Thursday, June 7th, at my house. We had to schedule it for the
first Thursday of the month because we will be in Florida the following week.
All who are interested in the workings of your barony are welcome to attend
and all who attend are welcome to bring bathing suits for a dip in the pool
and/or hot tub afterwards.  We will be publishing directions as the date
draws closer.
Siobhan