[Elfsea] Fw: Warlord lost and found

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Sun Jun 3 10:09:38 PDT 2001

From: Charlie Ribron II <landf at airmail.net>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Date: Sunday, June 03, 2001 3:39 AM
Subject: Fw: Warlord lost and found

Sorry this took longer then I though, I ended up working a lot of hours at the job. But here's the list of lost and found:
Tan wooden chair
green wooden chair
set of full leather gauntlets ( I will have these at fighter practices on sundays to be seen)
black camp chair
green and white ceramic mug
basket w/ 2 sets of fest gear and a leather snap bracelet with gold leather attached and 2 hand fans
necklace on cord with wire wraped stone w/ 2 beads
tiny dagger w/ white handle
red and white cord waist belt
wooden folding table
leather boots
red and black fur lined hat
straw hat with green ribbon tie
3 mugs with glass bottoms
small blue glass bowl
small gray with blue trim coffee mug
sun glasses
watch
head band with small bells
blue plastic goblet
silver chain necklace
pen chain necklace with pendent
size 2 girls shoe white
brown leather belt
gray shaw
brown wooden box w/ bobbie pins
green plack with out of the vardo gypsy supple written in gold
blue child's shoulder bag
1 childs sock
red and gray fighting cloak
wooden plater