[Elfsea] solariums/ Mom's Club

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Jun 4 19:34:19 PDT 2001

 Greetings to all of you!!!!!
Reminder..... Tomorrow - Tuesday June 5 ....... Is our first Mom's club
meeting.  We're doing  Tie Dye T-shirts and discussing the schedule for the
next few weeks, where to go things to do etc......If you have any questions
call me.... I'll be leaving about 8:30 am so I can get everything ready for
you guys.

We're meeting about 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, at Xene's house.  972-299-9867
Bring swim stuff we might go to the public pool later that day.  It costs a
$1 to get in.  We will be discussing other field trips which we will be
taking, costs and other fun ideas we can do.

See you all there! - Arabella