[Elfsea] Tuesday Practice

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:28:25 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Ah yes!  Tuesday again!!!  That means it is time for that practice of
practices...Romanius' open practice!!!  Yes, all fighters are invited to come
and get some good fighting in a well lit area with actual grass on the ground!
Heck, if you get thirsty I might even let you drink from that most sacred of
objects.....the HOSE!

Practice starts at 7:00 and lasts till everyone decides to leave.  Call
817-534-5914 for directions (after 5:20) or plug my address (3531 Meadowbrook
Dr., Ft. W) into mapquest.  I look forward to seeing you there!!!

Sir Romanius