[Elfsea] S.O.S. S.O.S.

JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 16:05:18 PDT 2001

Hello everyone.......I will apologize now for the bandwidth......but I find
this necessary as an attempt to rescue my sanity from the brink of the great
chasm of despair.

   My car is dead, dead, dead, and I am beyond broke. My car is broken down
in The Colony, with what seems to be a seized engine, I need to get it moved
down 121 to where I work, where, hopefully, I can get it looked at, and have
the prognosis either confirmed or denied.  I need to find a vehicle that
runs, as I work 16 miles from my home, I walked from out past The Colony to
the Justin exit on 35, Saturday night, and it was not an experience I care to
repeat. Is there anyone who can help, I am more than willing to trade
goods(maille) or services(housekeeping, landscaping) etc....in trade for any
assistance.
       I am at my wits end, and am having to consider packing a u-haul and
heading back to Florida.
       Again, I would like to apologize for the bandwidth.

Jengjen