[Elfsea] Arthurian Co. practices/Wedding

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:53:29 PDT 2001

>Stella just a reminder that Airaklee and Ceinwen's wedding is on the
>weekend
>of the Nov 16-18.  You might want to rethink that date. - Arabella
>---------
Elfsea,
Please realize that Airaklee and I are having 2 weddings.  Yes you are
correct Arabella, we are having a mundane wedding November 17.  However, our
SCA wedding will be at the Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel December 15.  We would
love to see all our SCA friends at both, but unfortunately, we will not be
able to accommodate them all at our mundane wedding (which is the reason for
the SCA wedding).  We look forward to this joyous occasion which we can
celebrate with you all!
In service,
Ceinwen