ES - Not going to Gulf War?

EleanorCleavely at AOL.com EleanorCleavely at AOL.com
Wed Mar 7 14:23:25 PST 2001

Alaric said "I've lost a lot of weight but still couldn't quite get into the
Batman seats
comfortably ("one size fits most my A!"), but Mr Freeze is a rush - I now
know what a navy catapult launch is like..."

I can understand how you feel! I barely got into the Batman seat and was
afraid the seatbelt was going to fly off at any second during the ride...but
MAN was it COOL! :O) I am really looking forward to Mr. Freeze. I haven't
ridden that one yet!

For those of you who are going to Six Flags on Saturday, here're the details:

Tickets through UTA: $23.50.

Meeting time: I'm thinking 9-9:15 outside the gate. That way, we get in when
the park opens, ride ALL the cool rides before the lines get long...and while
it's still a bit cool outside, and so that we don't feel too rushed during
the day.

Any questions? Call me!

Eleanor

(817) 261-0557