ES - Dragons fire Tor Demo Was Greetings

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Wed Mar 28 06:34:08 PST 2001

Dezidoo at AOL.com wrote:

Thank you Desire  For the Gracious reminder.

Greetings Everyone.

Come fighters of both Rapier and Chivalric combat, Bards, Artisans,
teachers and those who enjoy children to be part of a day in the middle
ages.  A demo being held to Raise funds for the Children's Miracle
Network. The MS demo is in the summer so please keep it in mind. We
would like all those who would wish to help
and be part of this demo to please attend.  we are tentatively planning
a full days activities, a tavern, and information booths. WE would be
honored by any assistance we may receive to make our public appearance
here in Stephenville a positive and Successful one.

The Demo will Be at The Super Wal-Mart In Stephenville, Tx from 9 to 5
and a possible revel after.

More information coming

If you want more info e-mail me.

Lady Simone