ES - Springfaire Meeting

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Mar 19 09:32:13 PST 2001

Attention all organizers and sponsors for Elfsea Springfaire.

I would like to hold a meeting at my home on Monday April 2nd, to make sure
that everything is in line and prepared for Springfaire.  If you cannot make
this meeting, then I need a detailed status report to me before then.  In
specific I need to hear from :

HL Raimond - Chess Tourney/Marshals
Ld Fearghus - Gate
Wilim - Constable
Kerrick - Archery
Countesses Kayleigh & Allyson - Rapier Tourney
Ld Caelin - Feast
Phellipe - Torchlight Tourney
Lady Siobhan - Frugal Garb Competition
HL Tanwyn - A&S Competition / Merchants

If you wish to sponsor something that is not on this list, let me know and
plan to attend the meeting.

At the current time the schedule for Springfaire is looking as follows :

Friday Night :
 Arthurian Victory Party (Llywelyn)

Saturday :
Wakeup Calls
Armor Inspection
Morning Court
Armored Tournament (approx 9am start), Archery Tournament & Princess's Tea
Short Lunch Break & Rapier Armor Inspection
Rapier Tournament and Rose Tourney
Break Before Feast
Feast
Evening Court
Torchlight Tournament and Bardic Competition

Misc Saturday Items :
A&S Competitions
Frugal Garb Competition

Sunday :
Boffer Tournament Sponsored by HE Fritz
Closing Court (at Their Excellencies discretion)

Timothy