ES - Central Regional Chronicler Deputy

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:11:56 PST 2001

Greetings from H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel.

Since I am in need of a deputy, I would like to post a notice for anyone who
would be willing to be the Central Regional Chronicler Deputy. Our Kingdom
Chronicler, Master Michael Silverhands, has strongly encouraged me to
acquire a deputy in the event that I am unable to perform my duties.

The only requirement of the deputy position would only be that you make
yourself available to me so that I might be able to keep you posted on the
Central Region's Chroniclers' happenings. You need NOT be an SCA member, but
would be nice if you decide to take my position once I step down. If you
would like to talk with me about the deputy position, please call me or
e-mail me anytime.

In service,
H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Central Regional Chronicler, Ansteorra