ES - Red Tape Event

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Mar 22 09:43:15 PST 2001

While it is not required for any local level office, you get a first hand
look at how the kingdom operates and especially how your office operates. I
think this is an eye opening experience.

Your kingdom officer has a breakout session to start the day and is one of
the few times when you will get the undivided attention of your kingdom
superior. It always a good thing to meet your kingdom superior.

Alas I am always disappointed by the lack of turnout by the landed nobles of
our fair kingdom. IF the Crown, The great officers, the regionals officers
are really suggested to attend I would say the same thing is also true for
the landed nobility. After all policy or law usually comes out from this
meeting and it would be a good idea for the landed nobility to always
express their opinion. I am not saying of course that the landed nobility
should attend all redtape meetings, but a once year trip could prove
beneficial.

Your excellency when was the last time you went to one? :)
Master Richard Fairbourne
Good hearted and somewhat opinionated Kingdom Seneschal