ES - Not going to Gulf War?

EleanorCleavely at AOL.com EleanorCleavely at AOL.com
Mon Mar 5 06:07:41 PST 2001

For those of you who are not able to attend Gulf War, my lord Sebastian and I
offer an alternative:

SIX FLAGS!

Yes, that's right ladies and lords...a trip to Six Flags this Saturday (March
10) will help dull the ache of watching your friends ride off to Gulf Wars
without you. We will ride the rides! Watch the shows! Enjoy the thrill of
roller coasters!

TICKETS: I will call my credit union today to see how many tickets I can get
and for how much. I will email back and let you all know.

RSVP: Eleanor or Sebastian at eleanorcleavely at aol.com or (817) 261-0557.
Please call or email by Wednesday, March 7.

Have a stupendous day!
Eleanor