ES - Elfsea Needs You -- and helms available

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 7 05:42:06 PST 2001

Galen of Bristol here, with an opportunity for people
not going to the war to help kill Trimarians anyway.

It's the last minute, the 11th hour, crunch time.

Most of us are busily finishing up our final
preparations for the Gulf War.  Some of us are not.
Whether you are or not, your help is needed.

Elfsea's Seneschal, Lord Caelin, has all the makings
for many ballista bolts.  Only a very few people have
regularly worked on this project.  Tomorrow is business
meeting, the night after some start travelling.  So we
need to get a crowd to finish these bolts tonight.

If you can wield a roll of duct tape, we need you.  If
you want to help kill Trimarians (even if you can't go
to war), we need you.  Come to Lord Caelin's house
tonight at 7:30 to make bolts.

For those who don't know, Lord Caelin lives at 2220
Patterson Pl. in north Arlington.  Just go north on
Cooper from I-30, turn left on Rocky Canyon, and right
on Patterson Pl.

Also, Lord Caelin still has 18 helms available for loan
for the war, if someone needs a helm, contact him at
<seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org>.  They'll be available
for sale after the war at cost (around $85).

Finally, if you're going to be at the war, it's not to0
late to sign up to _man_ a ballista.  Elfsea has more
than we can man, it seems, so if there are willing and
idle hands from the Steppes, Devil that I am, I'll find
work for them killing Trimarians.  Please come to
Caelin's house tonight to get authorized.

I will be there about 8:00, after the errands I have to
run.  I hope to see you there.

- Galen