ES - Attention Chirurgeons

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Mar 8 14:47:58 PST 2001

We are attempting to rebuild the Chirurgeon warrant database. Basically, we have little or no information on most of you. Please send me or bring me a copy of your first aid and CPR certs and a copy of your membership card (or Black Star or confirmation card) and we will make sure you are in the database.

If you are an apprentice (including to me) please send the same information plus the name of the person to whom you are apprenticed and we will also load that into the database.

Caelin on Andrede
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon