ANST-Announce - SCA-Cooks mail list get-together at Gulf Wars

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Mar 5 13:49:01 PST 2001

The SCA-Cooks mail list is a mailing list for those interested in
discussing period cooking, both individual dishes and cooking
techniques as well as cooking for large SCA feasts. The list
has folks of all abilities, from those who are just getting into
cooking, mundane as well as period, to those who have cooked
period feasts for many years.

This get-together is a chance for those who have previously only
met by email to have a chance to meet face to face. However, it is
not limited to those on the list, but is also open to any folks
who have an interest in period cooking.

This pot-luck will be held in A&S Tent 2 at 6PM on Thursday March 15.
This is early enough that those who have other evening activities such
as kingdom courts can leave a bit early and still make these.

Please bring a period dish, or beverages or supplies to make this
a happy, sharing event.

If you plan to attend, I would appreciate an email so that I may try
to coordinate things.

Thanks,
  THL Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net

PS: Please feel free to pass this on to others who might be interested,
such as the Trimaris list, which I don't have access to.