ANST-Announce - More RoadRunner spew...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Mar 10 13:57:01 PST 2001

Good Morning,

  Since the spewing forth of email from RoadRunner appears to be getting
  worse instead of better, I have them filtered out from the majordomo
  lists for now. This filter will stay in place through Gulf War since I
  will be unable to do anything about it.

  I apologize for this inconvience, but it is a necessity.

Ciao,