ES - Off to war

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Mar 11 06:52:43 PST 2001

We are off to war. The truck is ready (except for last minute items appearing and wanting to be loaded). Your seneschal is ready (and I have a bridge in New York to sell). And we are going to have the most fun ever. We are going to kill Trimarians (and anybody else who gets in the way) then have a drink with them afterwards. A gentle, honorable war, what a concept.

For those of you going, be careful on the way there. For those of you not able to go, we will miss you and hope you can go next time.

Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea

P.S. My spelling checker thinks that Trimarians should be changed to grammarians!