ES - Bored at home? Drive to Glalsyn...

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Mar 12 08:57:55 PST 2001

For those of you who are not going to Gulf War and want something to do
tonight, feel free to take a short drive North and come to Glaslyn's open
A&S workshop and Rapier Practice.

I will be hosting the open A&S workshop.  If you don't have a project
or if you don't want to work on A&S stuff, that's okay, feel free to come
and socialize.

Lord David will have Rapier Practice.

Both of these activities will take place at our home and start around
7:30. The address is 2002 Westwood, Denton, TX  76205.  If you need
directions, or more information, please feel free to e-mail me privately
or call us (940) 383-1270 (evenings)

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn