ES - Stained Glass and Leading workshop

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Tue Mar 20 10:11:01 PST 2001

Having received several requests for a stained glass and leading workshop, I
am planning to hold a Saturday session at my home in Ferris (I-45 So.) in
mid to late April or early May before the weather gets too hot.  This will
be an all day hands-on workshop beginning around 10:00 am and ending in late
afternoon.  You will leave with a completed stained and leaded glass panel
approximately one square foot in size.  I will provide instruction and
handouts, a choice of simple designs, glass, lead, glazing putty, etc. to
create your masterpiece. There will be a materials fee of $15 per
participant.  If you are interested in attending and learning the basics of
stained glass and leading, please email me privately
(jwainwright at taylorpub.com) with preferred dates and any questions.

In service,

HL Julianna Vertue
Central Region Minister of A&S
Apprentice to Master Petruccio de Cataluna, OL OP

Jewell Wainwright-Sims
Customer Service Account Exec.
Taylor Publishing Company
Dallas, TX