ES - Newcomers to Guild Meetings

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:16:59 PST 2001

And you do a wonderful job, Ceinwen! :-)

I was just thinking as far as a psychological standpoint that if we say this
is newcomer's night for X guild, it might make it easier for the newcomer to
make that decision to come. They would then know this could be a night that
they could ask with out fear those questions that "might sound dumb".

Like at A&S night, I'm not afraid to ask those questions that I fear might
sound dumb. Why? Because everyone (or most everyone) around me is learning
at or around the same starting level.

Maria

----
Maria,
I welcome newcomers to all our Scribe & Illuminators meetings.  I believe in
my reminder posts, I have invited anyone who wants to learn, to please join
us.  The barony has been good enough to supply our guild with paints,
brushes and charters for those who are just starting out and don't have the
supplies.
Ceinwen~