ES - Rapier Practice

SPENCE MABRY smabry at flash.net
Sun Mar 4 08:39:10 PST 2001

If nobody minds fighting on swampy/squishy ground (like a forerunner of
SpringFaire??), practice is at 12 noon.

Directions:

Take I-20 west to exit 429A (HY 377/Gandbury), and go south through 1
traffic light.  About 0.8 miles, you'll see a RACETRAK on the right and a
Braums/Chicken Express/Benbrook Animal Hospital on the left.  Turn left at
the street right after the animal hospital.

It's Cozby W.

Go through the 4-way stop, and turn at the second street on your left.  That
is Jeanete Avenue.  We are the second house on the right.

Address
208 Jeaneta Avenue
Benbrook, TX 76126
817-249-4789