ES - alternative tent/bed warmers

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Sun Mar 4 17:46:21 PST 2001

Alaric, I have used some small ones that I just had to squeeze or break a
little plastic tube inside the envelope and it allowed a chemical to mix
with some dry substance inside the little plastic packet.  I think I bought
it at WalMart.

This was great for my son to use to heat up his bed at the Gulf War when it
got down to 19 degrees F. I had a mug of ice sitting outside my tent that
night.  The next morning, it was frozen solid and the ice had to be chipped
out of it.

Xene