ES - Room in the Baronial Truck for gulf?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Mar 7 10:19:17 PST 2001

I am in charge of renting the truck. I just got confirmation on a 24 foot truck. We can have it Friday with rent starting Saturday. We will load the Baronial stuff first, then my stuff (I am paying for the truck after all), then anyone else who wants space can buy it on a $/sq.ft. basis. It works out to be a little over $3/sq.ft. I don't want to try to figure out cubic feet. With 11 ballistae and the other baronial stuff, I expect that between 1/2 and 2/3 of the space will be used by the Barony (about 120 sq.ft.). My stuff will not take up much room (maybe 100 sq.ft.). The rest is for sale. I don't think I want to sell space one-way. If you want it only one way, you must either pay the full rate or find someone else who wants the other half.

Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea