ES - Gulf War land list

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Wed Mar 7 21:48:10 PST 2001

Greetings Arabella,
My tent is 10x14. It has a canopy with poles that stick out a little ways
further.
Lady Bianca from Steppes(Michele Wilson)is tentatively riding with me. She
is not pre-registered, but I'm hoping to be able to camp next to her if she
can go. Not sure how that will work land-wise. We should be arriving
Wednesday late afternoon or evening. Philip White is also supposed to be
riding with us, but I'm not sure where he will want to camp or if he is
pre-registered.
See ya there!
Lady Layla