ES - Newcomer's Revel

The Crocker Family james.crocker at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 08:38:55 PST 2001

Greetings!

Cait O'Hara here.  I will be attending with Ragnar and Meaghan in tow.  We are
also going to try to bring 2 newcomers.  What sort of things will be going on?
Will there be dancing or is it just a meet and greet?  I hope to see you soon.
Also, I wanted to thank you for your hospitality at the NTIF.  It was so great
to meet someone with rank who is not snobby or hard to talk to.  You really made
a good impression on Ragnar.  He wants to fight heavy so badly.  He has elbow
cops and a kidney belt.  Hopefully, we can get some more stuff next month.
Where do you suggest looking?  We have been so bombarded with info that we are
kinda stuck as to the best way to proceed.  He is a Viking (of course) who ended
up in Ireland.  He is going to make a sword and shield, since that will be the
first thing he will get authorized on.  I think he has decided on a heater, but
I am not sure.  Where, on the internet, can we look for more info?  Do you know
if he would be able to use loner armor at a fighter practice?  I would like to
go to a few of them next month.  We'll see.
Well, it is about to storm here, so I need to unplug this puppy.  Hope to hear
from you soon.

Yours in the Dream,

Cait, Ragnar, and Family