ES - Who's still here? Friday suggestion.

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Thu Mar 15 11:23:24 PST 2001

I'm game. I may be running a bit late, since I work in Valley Ranch, and also need to deposit my check (and get cash for that matter). I'll try to be there between 6-7pm.  If plans change, PLEASE someone call me here at work before 5pm: 972-556-9995 (ask for Terri)
Thank ya!

When Irish eyes are smilin'...
(and Scotch-Welsh ones too for that matter)
Violet of Glamorganshire

From: "Glen Wilkerson" <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:26:56 -0600