ES - Pearl Harbor

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 14:18:17 PST 2001

I caught the previews to "Pearl Harbor" (also "Lord of the Rings" - WOW!)
the other day when I saw "Thirteen Days."  I'm in...

I would point out that Warlord is generally packed out and abandoned by
noonish on Monday, and if everyone is home a couple or three hours after
that it would be very possible to catch the cheap afternoon matinee - and
then unpack vehicles later.

And for all of you WW II history buffs who can't wait for "Pearl,"
DEFINATELY catch "Enemy At The Gates" - it too, is based on historical
events...