ES - Red Tape Event

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:13:09 PST 2001

I'm sorry. I wish I could go, but I promised a newcomer that I would take
her shopping to the fabric district and we could pick out some material and
then take her to my home and teach her how to make some tunics and such.

Is this something as an office that I *have* to go to? Or can I go to the
next one?

Maria

---
Siobhan,

Kate and I are looking to go to Red Tape as well.  Would you be interested
in car pooling and sharing a hotel room?  We also would like to leave Friday
night after work.

Timothy