ES - Frugal Garb Competition Question

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Thu Mar 22 08:16:22 PST 2001

The rules are as follows:
    The person must make the most complete outfit possible (more than one is
acceptable) for $25.00 or less. Receipts are desired but not necessary.
Documentation must list all items with a value, for instance, 2 yards of
cotton fabric bought at Hancocks on sale for $1.00 a yard - $2.00. If you
have had fabric for a while and can't remember how much it originally cost,
see me and I will give it a value or decide how much you would have been
willing to pay for it at a garage sale (I never pay much at garage sales). If
you were given items used, figure value with same formula because not every
one is recepient of gifts. If you won the items as a result of entering A&S
last year, list it as 0 value because it was largesse and anyone can enter
A&S. Consider it one of the perks of past hard work. Fabrics, buttons, trim
must all be listed. Thread used to assemble the garment does not need to be
listed. A dress with underdress and hat is a good try. Use your imagination
and get creative. If you have anymore questions, contact me at 817-656-1242
or siobhanon at aol.com.
Siobhan Ui Neill
Clothier's guild co-ordinator
Exchequer Elfsea

In a message dated 3/21/01 3:49:23 PM Central Standard Time,