ES - good news from David Cade

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Fri Mar 23 06:05:50 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/23/2001 8:02:54 AM Central Standard Time,
jwainwright at taylorpub.com writes:

<<  His pre-mature grandfather has been frightened within an inch of his life,
 > but expects to recover to be a joy to his grandson and the parents' worst
 > nightmare. >>

Greetings,

Mundanely I am an Occupational Therapist that deals with babies birth to 3.
In this mix I deal with a lot of preemies.  If the family needs any
assistance with getting information or in contact with support services after
they get out of the hospital please have them contact me.

HE KayLeigh, WSA
(Lisa Carter)