ES - Loch Ruadh Woodworkers Workshop

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Mar 23 14:56:50 PST 2001

Woodworkers Workshop
Saturday, 24 March, Noon - ?
at Lord Polydore Pike's
660 Springfield Road
Springtown
817-220-3771

Click here http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=660+Springfield+Road&csz=Springtown%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map for an interactive map.  Directions at bottom of message.

Metal and wood working tools and expertise will be available; Polydore has a large workshop and yard.  If the weather is good, we will probably have fighter practice, so bring your armor and weapons.  Polydore has room for archery practice as well, so bring your bows and arrows.

Bring chairs if you want to sit.  Bring musical instruments and we will sing while we work.  Bring whatever you like to drink.

We sometimes order pizza late in the afternoon, so if you would like to join in on that, bring a few bucks to throw in the pot.

DIRECTIONS:
Take your best route to West Loop 820.  Exit onto Hwy 199 (Jacksboro Hwy) north, toward Azle / Springtown.
Travel approx. 17 miles from the 820/199 interchange.
Look for a realtor's office on the right; immediately after this is Sage Trail.  Turn right onto Sage Trail.
(If you come into Springtown proper, you've gone too far.)
After turning on to Sage Trail, the first road on the right is Springfield Road.  Turn right here.
There will be a road that goes off to the left; keep going past it.
You will come to a 90-degree left corner in the road - this is a blind corner, so use caution.
After going around the corner, Polydore's is the third house on the right.  His driveway has high bushes on either side of it.
Parking is limited - if it is dry enough you can park in the front yard.  Otherwise you may have to park on the shoulder of the road.

In Service,
Padraig
--
Nunc Est Bibendum