ES - I got it!!!!!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:44:19 PST 2001

A weekend type class might be better! Good idea!  This would give us a
chance to really finish it without the time constraints that a weeknight
would put on all of us.

May would be a better time for me. Anyone want to volunteer their home and a
day we could come over? I would volunteer my home, but I don't have the room
for everyone nor do I have a table big enough to cut on (I've been using bed
to cut material and such and there's definately no way we could all fit in
my little bedroom...chuckle).

Maria

----
>I have *finally* recieved my farthingale test pattern from Margo's
>Patterns!! YEAH!!

Very (definitely) cool!!

>I talked to Lady Siobhan about bringing it to Clothier's Guild and we
>talked about *possibly* bringing it to the May meeting.

That would be awesome.  Perhaps we could do a weekend workshop like when we
did the dress dummies.  That way we could track the results and you could
send our opinions back to Margo!

Way to go Maria!

Alessandra