ES - Rapier Blades

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 27 13:59:17 PST 2001

The blades are coming from Triplette, they are France Lames Blades in standard
width and #5 length. the Schlagers are oval cross section

Fro those who don;t know I am putting together a bulk order of Bare Blades the
Epee blades are $12 with a minimum prder of 10 and the Schlager blades are $40
with a minimum order of 5. We would like to place the order early next week.
currently we are 2 epee's and 1 Schlager away from the minimum order.

In Service
Darius of the Bells
qui fui non sum