ES - Scribes & Illuminators Meeting

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 28 18:10:30 PST 2001

Scribes & Illuminators MeetingGreetings!

Mapquest.com will map to our address.

7333 Hutcheson Hill Road
Springtown, TX  76082

817 220 0333

Find you best route to the intersection of 199 and 820 in Lake Worth.  Take 199 West.  Go through Azle.  Turn south (left) onto 51 in Springtown.  Take the first right, JE Woody. Go almost 2 miles. Take the third left, Hutcheson Hill Road.  Go another 2ish miles.  We are the fourth mail box after you make the hairpin turn at the top of the hill.  We have the only Clan Hay tartan mailbox on the road.  Blue house, 300 foot driveway.  Three dogs, don't bite.

If you come from I 20, take 180 West, 51 North, turn left on Carter, turn right at dead end, follow road for about three to five minutes and we are the tartan mailbox on the left, after the third set of  "S" curves and before you hit the hair pin turn.  No, this isn't a race track, but then some days, one wonders...

If you come from Denton or parts north, take 380 to 51 in Decatur and once you pass the 199 intersection in Sprintown, pick up the directions above.

Sound hard, really isn't, call if you need reassurance that you are on the right track.  We are 45 minutes from downtown FW, one hour from Denton and about 50 minutes from Randol Mill park.  And only 10 minutes, tops, from Polydore's house.

Medb Liath