Hotels Near Site (was RE: ES - Springfaire Meeting)

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Mar 19 13:00:43 PST 2001

The following is the information from the website for the site
www.tanglewoodforest.org which is also in the Springfaire ad in both the
Scroll and the Blackstar.

DIRECTIONS From the Austin Area:
1. Take I-35 NORTH to Hwy. 31 in Waco.
2. Take Hwy. 31 EAST to FM 3050 near Silver City.
3. Take a LEFT onto FM 3050 ~ drive 0.5 miles
4. Then take the FIRST RIGHT (3055) ~
drive 0.5 miles
5. Tanglewood Forest will be on your LEFT.

Directions from Dallas:
Take 45 South to Corsicana Business Exit, follow business exit until you
come to an overpass, take the road on the right side of the overpass and go
to the1st light (Hwy 31) and make a right. Follow this road through
Corsicana and about 10 miles out start looking for 3050 on the right. Take
3050 to 1st right (3055) and follow that road to the end where you will see
the guard shack.

Look for Orange signs:
1. ONE MILE prior to having to turn on FM 3050
2. AT the corner of Hwy. 31 & FM 3050
3. AT the corner of FM 3050 & 3055