[Elfsea] Re: new squire

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 1 07:20:01 PDT 2001

Well, in fact, I didn't forget.

The fact is, we don't presently have youth combat.  We
have a set of rules by which we _could_ have youth
combat, but no one to organize and publicize youth
combat activities, no one to take charge of making sure
they happen.

If someone were to step up and volunteer, I'm sure he
or she would be a hero to many children, and probably
several adults as well.

I could help, but I can't take primary responsibility
for making this happen.

Any takers?

- Galen

Quoting Glen Wilkerson <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>:

> Galen, I read your post all the way down, got to the
bottom, and realized,
> "For Heaven's sake, the young man is fourteen and he
forgot to mention we
> now have YOUTH combat activities!"
>
> So, Excellency, Armand, or whoever else is lucky
enough to first meet young