[Elfsea] Re: ANST-Announce - Great Demo Opportunity...

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue May 1 17:24:22 PDT 2001

We did something similar in what is now Calotir when the second Conan movie
came out - choreographed live steel fighting.  I think this would be a good
ides, but on Saturday morning before the first show at a convenient theater.
(Fridays are always a bit rushed for something like that.)  We are game.

Ceatta