[Elfsea] Demo?

Kate Rayburn anezka at crosswinds.net
Tue May 8 21:20:57 PDT 2001

Bjorn (and anyone else interested),

Contact Timothy about the demo.  He is organizing it but is in Houston until
tomorrow evening.  You can contact him by email, or at home tomorrow night.
Basically we need some people to fight (but I don't think there'll be room
for the ballista - check with Timothy), some people to do other stuff
(A&S-like), and people to explain to the not-yet-Scadians what we are doing.
We need people to do this for 2 shifts (so half the group can go see the
movie each showing).

And now you know as much as I know at this late hour of the night.

In Service,
Anezka