[Elfsea] Brigade name

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 08:05:50 PDT 2001

Ooops.  Hosey pointed out to me that I posted “First Ansteorran Brigade”
with initial caps, so it looks like it’s a name.

My bad.  We *are* the first brigade in Ansteorra, but I didn’t intend to
make it look like that was our name.  We still need a name, and would
like to settle on one at the organizational meeting at Warlord.  And
something a little more inspiring and creative than “First Brigade”
would be nice
. <grin>

See you at Warlord!  And be ready to kick some “Southern Regional Army”
butt – they’re traveling all the way up here just to feel our boots on
their backsides, so we should oblige them fully!  <bigger grin>

Dux