[Elfsea] trailer towing update

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu May 24 12:32:29 PDT 2001

I fully understand that.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained, though.  I also
believe there are people who do not have a trailer who might be able to pull
it, but for various reasons, find themselves unable.  I also understand that
Laird Loganaich is not the most politic of people in the barony, and on
occasion has been known to speak his mind when he might do better to
maintain his silence.  Not having played for several years is also a
hindrance, as there are many people I don't know yet, who might be hesitant
to perform such a Herculean task for a seeming newcomer, as I'm sure I
appear to many.

Madelina