[Elfsea] Chivalry

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue May 29 14:54:35 PDT 2001

From: "Karie Mitchell" <allessandre at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:22:03 -0000

<Deletia>

>Also, don't forget that sometimes we ladies must do things to reward our
>gentlemen for their attendance.  How many of us still sit beside the list
>field and attend our champions the way we used to? [Alright Ceinwen we know
>that you still do! :)]
>
>Sincerely,
>Alessandra Desiderio

I would like to speak to this.  Often times children are sent to the Archery range and sadly told that they musthave thier parents with them to sign secondary waivers or in attendance while they shoot.

Ceinwen, sat with her child the entire time he was there. Smilimg and congradulating him when he did well and finding the good points in everything.  She was truely supportive.  When she was told that someone she had to talk to was getting ready to leave she waited for him to finish shooting before even thinking of her own business.  There wasn't a sign of hesitation on her face.  She deserves the attention and devotion of the gentlemen in her life because she has first given her attention and devotion to them.

There are many Ladies in the Society who stand out for such acts.  I just wanted others to know that Ceinwen is one of them.

Wilim